still works. We got new units this year and just want rid of the old one so if you pick it up it's yours! just pm me or reply to this thread
still works. We got new units this year and just want rid of the old one so if you pick it up it's yours! just pm me or reply to this thread
If Zack didn't hate me now I'd be up.![]()
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
how big, I might be interested
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
*hah* he doesn't hate you he was just letting silly stuff on here get to him so now he just plays Call of Duty for the PS3 online and yells at those ppl instead of u guys.
around 12,000 BTU it's an older a/c unit we just didn't like it b/c it's not as quiet as the one we bought (gotta be able to hear Kylar cry)
if you get an offer from someone else take it. If you still have it Friday I'll take it
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
awesome! just let us know.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks